Best novel corona virus jokes and memes

Firstly we would like to point out that the Corona Virus itself is no joke, it is serious and even deadly business. What is funny however, is some of the madness going on in the world because of the Coronavirus.
Humour is great, it can even help to relieve anxiety around worrying issues. Here are our top 10 Corona Virus Jokes. Be careful though, humour is infectious and these jokes are going viral.






The Top Ten Coronavirus Jokes
10. I know a great joke about Corona Virus, you probably won't get it though.
9. A man walks into a bar and goes up to the bartender and says "I'll have a Corona please, hold the virus"
8. I sneezed in the bank today, it was the most attention I have received in the last 10 years.
7. With all this talk of Corona Virus, the people who make sanitising gel are rubbing their hands together.
6. I went to the chemist today and asked the assistant "what kills the Corona Virus?"
She replied to me "Ammonia Cleaner"
I said "Oh, I am sorry, I thought you worked here"
5. People with a cold - "I just want to stay in bed and do nothing, I feel terrible"
People with Corona Virus - "I feel terrible, I think I will go skiing in Austria, visit the Eiffel Tower and maybe do some white water rafting in Camino de Santiago"
4. Don't worry, the Corona Virus won't last long... It was made in China.
3. Definition of Irony - When the Year Of The Rat starts with a plague.
2. Ok, so if the Corona Virus isn't about beer, why do I keep hearing about cases of it?
And for number 1. Before Corona Virus I used to cough to cover a fart, now I fart to cover a cough.
You may have heard that Tom Hanks has contracted Coronavirus, here is an update on how he is going...

Post a Comment

0 Comments